2 Hour Shared Experience
Our sessions will take up to bookings of 10 for this experience and the 10 will be divided into two sets of 5.
Our Quads are powerful 570cc Polaris Sportsman 2 Seater Quad bikes.
The Quads are more powerful than most places offering quad biking and with that in mind we run a 15 minute training session with our instructor.
5 people then go off into the challenging woodland quad trekking course to negotiate the many obstacles and to enjoy the countryside.
The other 5 will be spending their hour meanwhile learning and competing with each other on our Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting Range.
After an hour, the teams then swap.
RESTRICTIONS & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Minimum participant age is 16
- You do NOT need a driving license
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Anyone under the influence of either alcohol or drugs will be turned away and not allowed to take part in either activity
- We can accommodate some mobility issues but you must let us know first before booking
- Yes you can bring family and friends to watch you
- All safety equipment is provided
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF YOUR EXPERIENCE
- These activities included instructors and safety briefings
- You must sign an insurance waiver on arrival
- Wear suitable clothing, you don’t want to get your designer jeans caked in mud if it’s a wet day
- Bring a spare set of clothes if you want to eat or drink in our restaurant or cafe
- Occasionally, due to technical issues or something outside of our control, we may be forced to reschedule your allotted time slot but we WILL be in touch with you to arrange this.